Advanced Armament Co (AAC) 1/2"-28 Thread Adapter with Thread Protector for Walther P22, S&W M&P 22 Steel Black
- Glock Magazine Base Pad +2 Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26,... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lone Wolf Grip Plug Glock 17, 19, 22, 24, 31, 32, 34, 35, 37,... $6.29 Available
- DPMS Crush Washer AR-15... $3.59 Available
- Glock Magazine Glock 42 380 ACP 6-Round Polymer Black... $24.99 Available
- Walther Magazine P22 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Steel Nickel... $27.49 Available
- Walther Magazine PPK/S 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Steel Nickel... $28.99 Available
- Pearce Grip Magazine Base Pad Glock 29, 30 (9-Round) Polymer... $9.99 Available
- Hoppe's #9 Bore Cleaning Solvent Liquid... $2.52 - $15.49 Select Options
- RCBS Replacement Expander-Decapping Unit (308 Winchester,... $8.29 Available
- Winchester Supreme Elite Self Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger +P... $21.99 - $209.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Pistol Case... $3.41 - $7.99 Select Options
- Uncle Mike's Open Style Inside the Waistband Holster Right... $10.29 Available
NOTE: This thread adapter is Not compatible with California approved Non-Threaded Pistols.
Shipping Weight: 0.040 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.