Garmin Oregon 450T Handheld GPS Unit
- Unit dimensions: 2.3" x 4.5" x 1.4"
- Display size: 1.53" x 2.55"; 3" diag
- Display resolution: 240 x 400 pixels
- Display type: transflective color TFT touchscreen
- Weight: 6.8 oz with batteries
- Battery: 2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended
- Battery life: 16 hours
- Waterproof: yes (IPX7)
- Floats: no
- High-sensitivity receiver: yes
- Interface: high-speed USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
- RoHS version available: yes
- Maps & Memory:
- Basemap: yes
- Ability to add maps: yes
- Built-in memory: 850 MB
- Accepts data cards: microSD card (not included)
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 2000
- Routes: 200
- Track log: 10,000 points, 200 saved tracks
- Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads): yes (with optional mapping for detailed roads)
- Electronic compass: yes (tilt-compensated, 3-axis)
- Touchscreen: yes
- Barometric altimeter: yes
- Camera: no
- Geocaching-friendly: yes (paperless)
- Custom maps compatible: yes
- Hunt/fish calendar: yes
- Sun and moon information: yes
- Tide tables: yes
- Area calculation: yes
- Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest): yes
- Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units): yes
- Picture viewer: yes
- Garmin Connect compatible: yes
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.