Swenson Grip Safety 1911 Series 70 Blue
- Swenson Extractor 1911 45 ACP Series 70 Blue... $17.99 Available
- EGW Extractor 1911 9mm Luger, 38 Super, 40 S&W, 10mm Series 70... $23.99 Available
- Swenson Magazine Release Lock 1911 Stainless Steel... $3.99 Available
- Swenson Extended Ejector 1911 45 ACP Blue... $11.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ed Brown Checkered Magazine Release 1911... $21.99 Select Options
- Springfield Armory Extended Ejector 1911 45 ACP Parkerized... $11.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Recoil Spring Plug 1911 Government ... $4.99 - $6.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Mainspring Housing Flat 1911 Government,... $46.99 - $48.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Hammer Strut 1911 ... $3.99 - $5.99 Select Options
- Eley Match Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain Lead Flat Nose... $18.79 - $172.99 Select Options
- Ed Brown Slide Stop 1911 45 ACP... $59.99 Select Options
- Ed Brown Drop-In Barrel Bushing 1911 Government Steel... $21.99 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 0.077 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.