Kershaw Freefall Folding Tactical Knife 3.25" Tanto Point 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel Blade GRN Handle Black
- Cold Steel Kobun Fixed Blade Tactical Tactical Knife 5.5"... $41.49 Available
- KA-BAR ZK Kharon Folding Tactical Knife 3.375" Tanto Point AUS... $30.99 Available
- Cold Steel Recon Folding Tactical Knife AUS 8A Teflon Coated... $25.99 - $113.99 Select Options
- Buck 870 Bones Folding Tactical Knife 3" Serrated Tanto Point... $22.75 - $27.80 Select Options
- Browning Black Label Flash Folding Tactical Knife 3.125" 440... $17.80 - $24.95 Select Options
- Real Avid TAC-EDC Tactical Folding Knife 3" Tanto 440C Black... $24.99 Available
- Under Armour Mens HeatGear Boot Socks Synthetic Blend... $9.99 Select Options
- Federal Power-Shok Ammunition 30-30 Winchester 150 Grain Soft... $16.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Kershaw Thermite Folding Tactical Knife 3.5" Spanto Point... $26.99 Available
- Remington T-85 Shooting Glasses Kit Black Frame Clear Smoke... $20.49 Available
- Kershaw Oso Sweet Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.5" Drop... $23.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Cold Steel FGX Push Blade Fixed Blade Tactical Knife Spear... $8.99 - $11.29 Select Options
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Blade Shape: Tanto Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Left or Right
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Opening Method: Flipper
- Blade length: 3.25"
- Closed Length: 4.25"
- Overall Length: 7.5"
- Weight: 4.1 oz.
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.