- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs calf to keep warmth in and cold out
- 5mm CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon, 100% waterproof, lightweight and flexible
- Seamless, quick-clean rubber overlay
- Additional achilles reinforcement for added protection
- Durable, lightweight rubber outsole
- Diamond-textured toe and heel reinforcement resists scuffs and scratches
- Upper is triple reinforced in the toe area and quadruple reinforced in the heel area
- Steel shank for additional arch support
- Wide-cut heel base for stability
- Comfort range of sub-freezing conditions to 85°
Designed as an all-season boot, the Muck Chore boot will keep you protected in the harshest of elements. Designed with a 5mm CR flex-foam nylon bootie, this boot is both durable and comfortable. The comfort range on this versatile boot is subfreezing to 85 degrees. The combination of the nylon bootie and rubber overlay makes this boot 100% waterproof. Protection of this caliber does not come at the expense of all-day comfort. The Chore boot is breathable, allowing excessive heat and moisture to be wicked away from your skin. A triple-reinforced toe and a quadruple-reinforced heel ensure that your feet are protected in the rockiest and most impactful terrain. The steel shank provides additional arch support, while the wide-cut heel bases increases stability.
Width: D (Regular)
Weight: 4 lbs per pair
Insulated: Manufacturer unlisted; Comfort range of sub-freezing conditions to 85°
Special Sizing Note:
Muck boots are unisex sizing and in whole sizes only. These boots should be chosen based off of athletic footwear sizing and best fit is achieved by wearing a midweight sock. When using heavyweight socks, true half sizes should select the next size up. Muck boots can be worn with Orthotics and molded sock liners. Please see the sizing chart below for fit information.