- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs calf to keep warmth in and cold out
- 5mm CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon, 100% waterproof, lightweight and flexible
- Additional achilles reinforcement for added protection
- Seamless, quick-clean rubber reinforcement
- Self-cleaning outsole wraps the entire perimeter to provide maximum protection and stability on steep terrain
- Added toe protection with a wrap-up toe bumper
- Comfort range of sub-freezing conditions to 85º
The Edgewater boot is perfect for outdoor activities at all times of the year. With a comfort rating of subfreezing to 85 degrees, this versatile boots will keep you cool when the temperatures are up, or warm when they plummet. The waterproof, 4-way stretch nylon fabric combines with a natural rubber lower to make this boot comfortable, flexible and durable. The reinforced shin guard and toe, teamed up with an additional Achilles overlay, will help protect your feet, no matter what conditions you are trekking through. The self-cleaning outsole will help keep your feet free of debris, cutting down on weight and loss of traction.
Width: D (Regular)
Weight: 5.25 lbs per pair
Insulated: Manufacturer unlisted; Comfort range of sub-freezing conditions to 85º
Special Sizing Note:
Muck boots are unisex sizing and in whole sizes only. These boots should be chosen based off of athletic footwear sizing and best fit is achieved by wearing a midweight sock. When using heavyweight socks, true half sizes should select the next size up. Muck boots can be worn with Orthotics and molded sock liners. Please see the sizing chart below for fit information.