- Comfortable XpressCool lining material keeps your feet cool and dry in warm weather
- Spandura added to the exterior of the Neoprene for added protection against wear and abrasion
- 4mm CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon, 100% waterproof, light-weight and flexible
- Quick-clean rubber overlays
- Additional achilles reinforcements for added protection
- Upper is triple reinforced in the toe area and quadruple reinforced in the heel area
- Diamond-textured toe and heel reinforcements resist scuffs and scratches
- Steel shank for additional arch support
- etc sockliner to reduce friction and heat build up
- New durable Vibram outsole for improved durability and performance
Designed as the ultimate all-season boot, the Chore Cool from Muck is great for nearly all condiitions of work or hunting. With a comfort rating of subfreezing to 95 F, these boots will help keep you dry, comfortable and focused on your hunt or chores. The waterproof, 4-way stretch 4mm Spandura, flex-foam bootie combines with a natural rubber upper, to make this boot more flexible and form-fitting. The anti-microbial treatment helps reduce your scent, allowing for closer opportunities at game. The reinforced toe, teamed up with an additional Achilles overlay, will help protect your feet, no matter what conditions you are trekking through. The aggressive Vibram outsole is fitted with a molded EVA midsole for the ultimate in traction, comfort and durability.
Width: D (Regular)
Weight: 4.75 lbs per pair
Insulated: Manufacturer unlisted; Comfort rating of subfreezing to 95 degrees
Special Sizing Note:
Muck boots are unisex sizing and in whole sizes only. These boots should be chosen based off of athletic footwear sizing and best fit is achieved by wearing a midweight sock. When using heavyweight socks, true half sizes should select the next size up. Muck boots can be worn with Orthotics and molded sock liners. Please see the sizing chart below for fit information.