Muck Wetland Boots
- Muck Chore Hi Boots... $99.95 Select Options
- Muck Edgewater Boots... $109.95 Select Options
- Muck Woody Elite Boots... $194.95 Select Options
- Muck Men's FieldBlazer Boots... $124.95 Select Options
- Muck Terrain Boots... $224.95 Select Options
- Muck Men's Woody Sport Boots... $159.95 Select Options
- Muck Men's Woody Max Boots... $184.95 Select Options
This item is drop shipped from the manufacturer. Shipping costs are included in the price.
The Muck Wetland boot is ideal for mid to late season wear while in the woods or the swamp. With a 5mm CR flex-foam bootie, the Wetland features a comfort rating of 20-70 degrees and the four-way stretch construction improves range of motion and comfort. This 100% waterproof boot will keep you dry in water up to 16" and is highly breathable, allowing excessive heat and moisture to be wicked away from your skin. The MS-1 molded outsole increases traction and durability, making the Wetland appropriate for any terrain or conditions. The wrap-up toe bumper gives additional protection to your toes, while an Achilles reinforcement takes strain off of the back of your foot and increase protection in this vulnerable area. The stretch-fit topline binding keeps this boot tight to your calf, increasing heat retention and decreasing scent distribution.
Special Sizing Note:
Muck boots are unisex sizing and in whole sizes only. These boots should be chosen based off of athletic footwear sizing and best fit is achieved by wearing a midweight sock. When using heavyweight socks, true half sizes should select the next size up. Muck boots can be worn with Orthotics and molded sock liners. Please see the sizing chart below for fit information.
|Muck Boots Sizing Chart|
|Men's size||Equivalent women's size|