Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II Gun Grease 4 oz Liquid
- Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II Gun Oil 4 oz Liquid... $9.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ballistol Sportsman's Multi-Purpose Oil 16 oz Liquid... $15.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II Universal Lube 4 oz Liquid... $10.49 Available
- SBR Match Ammunition 9mm Luger 147 Grain Total Copper Jacket... $22.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Plano Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 50-Round Plastic Dark... $2.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- SBR Special Application Subsonic (SAS) Ammunition 9mm Luger... $21.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Atomic Ammunition 9mm Luger +P 124 Grain Bonded Hollow Point... $38.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $9.41 Available
- Wolff Magazine Springs S&W 59, 459, 559, 659, 915, 5903,... $7.29 Available
- Lee Load-Master Case Ejector (Replacement Part)... $3.09 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 15-22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $16.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Bear Metal Action and Chamber Cleaning Swabs 6" Wood Handle... $2.99 Available
Technical Information: Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II
Ultima-Lube II is Available in Three Formulations:
Ultima-Lube II Oil - Thin viscosity penetrates hard to get to areas. Ideal for cold weather use, 10° to 350° F temperature range.
Recommended Uses: Tightly fitted handguns of all types.
Ultima-Lube II Universal Lube - All purpose lube for all types of firearms. Stays put under extreme conditions, 40° to 350° F temperature range.
Recommended Uses: Service pistols/revolvers and broken-in custom handguns, Long guns of all action types, AR style rifles in the 20° to 50° F temperature range.
Ultima-Lube II Grease - Ideal for heavy wear areas. Stays put under extreme conditions, 40° to 350° F temperature range.
Recommended Uses: Full and Semi-Auto rifles and carbines, Optimal in AR style rifles at temperatures above 50° F.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.