Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II Gun Grease Liquid
- Federal Premium Vital-Shok Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 1 oz... $4.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sellier & Bellot Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 00 Buckshot 9... $5.49 - $13.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II Gun Oil... $7.09 - $9.79 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II Universal Lube... $7.79 - $10.99 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 17, 34 9mm Luger Polymer Black... $24.99 Select Options
- DPMS Peel Washer AR-15... $3.59 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $3.19 Available
- Wilson Combat Elite Tactical Magazine ETM with Base Pad 1911... $33.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- AR-Stoner Receiver Extension Buffer Tube Assembly 6-Position... $64.99 Available
- Tipton Best Rifle Bore Brush Bronze Package of 3... $5.09 - $8.39 Select Options
- Iosso Eliminator Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $3.69 Available
Technical Information: Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II
Ultima-Lube II is Available in Three Formulations:
Ultima-Lube II Oil - Thin viscosity penetrates hard to get to areas. Ideal for cold weather use, 10° to 350° F temperature range.
Recommended Uses: Tightly fitted handguns of all types.
Ultima-Lube II Universal Lube - All purpose lube for all types of firearms. Stays put under extreme conditions, 40° to 350° F temperature range.
Recommended Uses: Service pistols/revolvers and broken-in custom handguns, Long guns of all action types, AR style rifles in the 20° to 50° F temperature range.
Ultima-Lube II Grease - Ideal for heavy wear areas. Stays put under extreme conditions, 40° to 350° F temperature range.
Recommended Uses: Full and Semi-Auto rifles and carbines, Optimal in AR style rifles at temperatures above 50° F.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.