Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II Gun Grease 4 oz Liquid
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 9mm Luger 147 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $16.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II Gun Oil 4 oz Liquid... $9.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II Universal Lube 4 oz Liquid... $10.49 Available
- Ballistol Sportsman's Multi-Purpose Oil 16 oz Liquid... $15.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG 20 LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, SR-25/M110 SASS... $18.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 9mm Luger 147 Grain XTP Jacketed... $16.99 Available
- Plano Ammo Box 220 Swift, 243 Winchester, 308 Winchester... $4.19 Available
- SBR Match Ammunition 9mm Luger 147 Grain Total Copper Jacket... $22.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Plano Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 50-Round Plastic Dark... $2.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- SBR Special Application Subsonic (SAS) Ammunition 9mm Luger... $23.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $9.41 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 15-22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $16.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Technical Information: Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II
Ultima-Lube II is Available in Three Formulations:
Ultima-Lube II Oil - Thin viscosity penetrates hard to get to areas. Ideal for cold weather use, 10° to 350° F temperature range.
Recommended Uses: Tightly fitted handguns of all types.
Ultima-Lube II Universal Lube - All purpose lube for all types of firearms. Stays put under extreme conditions, 40° to 350° F temperature range.
Recommended Uses: Service pistols/revolvers and broken-in custom handguns, Long guns of all action types, AR style rifles in the 20° to 50° F temperature range.
Ultima-Lube II Grease - Ideal for heavy wear areas. Stays put under extreme conditions, 40° to 350° F temperature range.
Recommended Uses: Full and Semi-Auto rifles and carbines, Optimal in AR style rifles at temperatures above 50° F.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.