Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II Gun Grease 4 oz Liquid
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Rust and Lead Remover Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Hoppe's Gun Cleaning Brush Double Ended Bronze... $2.99 Available
- Tipton Gun Cleaning Pick Set 4-Piece Polymer... $4.99 Available
- Kano Kroil Penetrating Oil and Bore Cleaning Solvent 8 oz... $9.49 Available
- Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II Gun Oil 4 oz Liquid... $9.49 Available
- Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II Universal Lube 4 oz Liquid... $10.49 Available
- MTM Survivor Ammo Can Plastic Black... $19.99 Available
- Remington Slugger Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 1 oz Rifled Slug... $4.99 Select Options
- Sellier & Bellot Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 00 Buckshot 12... $6.99 - $16.99 Select Options
- Tipton Deluxe 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 27 to 45 Caliber 12" Carbon... $29.99 Available
- Shooter's Choice All Weather High-Tech Gun Grease 10cc Syringe... $7.19 Available
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 2/3 oz Liquid... $11.99 Available
- Tactical Solutions Barrel Retainer V-Block Ruger 10/22, 10/22... $19.99 Available
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round with... $14.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Pistol Bore Brush 45 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.59 Available
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Rifle Bore Brush 30 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.59 Available
Technical Information: Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II
Ultima-Lube II is Available in Three Formulations:
Ultima-Lube II Oil - Thin viscosity penetrates hard to get to areas. Ideal for cold weather use, 10° to 350° F temperature range.
Recommended Uses: Tightly fitted handguns of all types.
Ultima-Lube II Universal Lube - All purpose lube for all types of firearms. Stays put under extreme conditions, 40° to 350° F temperature range.
Recommended Uses: Service pistols/revolvers and broken-in custom handguns, Long guns of all action types, AR style rifles in the 20° to 50° F temperature range.
Ultima-Lube II Grease - Ideal for heavy wear areas. Stays put under extreme conditions, 40° to 350° F temperature range.
Recommended Uses: Full and Semi-Auto rifles and carbines, Optimal in AR style rifles at temperatures above 50° F.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.