Lee Load-Master Progressive Press Shellplate #12L (22 PPC, 6mm PPC, 7.62x39mm)
- Ruger Rear Sight Base Set Screw Ruger PC9, PC4 Carbines... $1.11 Available
- Lee Case Trimmer Cutter with Ball Grip... $7.99 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #12 (22 PPC, 6mm PPC, 7.62x39mm)... $3.69 Available
- Grace USA Roll Pin Punch Set 7-Piece Steel... $32.99 Available
- Lee 3 Hole, 4 Hole Turret Press Shellholder Retainer Clip... $2.49 Available
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 7.62x39mm Box of 100... $50.80 Available
- Grace USA Starter Punch Set 4-Piece Brass... $19.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P Shield 9mm Luger 8-Round... $31.99 Available
- Lee Auto Prime Hand Priming Tool Shellholder #12 (6mm PPC, 6.5... $3.19 Available
- Redding Powder Measure Replacement Reservoir 10" Long with Cap... $14.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Versa-Loader Magazine Loader Ruger Mark I, Mark... $5.09 Available
Function: Shell Plate Lee Load-Master Progressive Press
Shipping Weight: 0.320 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.