Smith & Wesson H.R.T. Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 3.5" Spear Point 400 Series Stainless Steel Black Finished Blade Rubberized Aluminum Handle Black
- TulAmmo Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $6.19 - $248.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #1001 30 Luger, 380 ACP,... $3.09 Select Options
- Blade-Tech Tek-Lok Belt Clip Polymer Black... $11.04 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Springfield Armory Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 45 ACP... $13.99 - $41.99 Select Options
- MagPul Pmag Ranger Plate Magazine Floorplate AR-15 Polymer... $14.20 Select Options
- Browning Campmate Folding Camping Knife 3-Blade AUS-8A... $16.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Springfield Armory National Match 2-Piece Full Length Recoil... $24.99 Available
- Wilson Combat High-Ride Beavertail Grip Safety Semi Drop-In... $37.99 Available
- Ed Brown Videki National Match Trigger 1911 Aluminum Silver... $21.99 Available
- Power Custom Fully CNC Machined Modified Bolt Assembly Ruger... $124.99 Available
- Blade-Tech Injection Molded Double Magazine Pouch Double Stack... $25.49 Available
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $6.99 Available
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 400 Series Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Rubberized Aluminum
- Blade Shape: Spear
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Sheath Included
- Blade Finish: Black
- Rockwell Hardness: 56-58
- Blade length: 3.5"
- Blade Thickness: N/A
- Overall Length: 7.5"
- Weight: 4.6 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.