Lee Universal Shellholder #5 (7mm Remington Magnum, 300 Winchester Magnum, 338 Winchester Magnum)
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- Lee Universal Shellholder #2 (308 Winchester, 30-06... $3.69 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #4 (7mm Remington Magnum, 300 Winchester... $7.99 Available
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $34.99 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #8 (348 Winchester, 416 Rigby, 45-70... $3.69 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #1 (38 S&W, 38 Special, 357 Magnum)... $3.69 Available
- Lee Auto Prime Hand Priming Tool Shellholder #5 (7mm Remington... $3.19 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #11 (444 Marlin, 44 Special, 44... $3.69 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $19.49 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #12 (22 PPC, 6mm PPC, 7.62x39mm)... $3.69 Available
- Nosler Custom Reloading Brass 264 Winchester Magnum Box of 50... $73.99 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #19 (9mm Luger, 40 S&W, 10mm Auto)... $3.69 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.040 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.