Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops Folding Knife 3.43" Drop Point Stainless Steel Blade Aluminum Handle
- Smith & Wesson ExtremeOps Tactical Folding Knife 3.1" Karambit... $14.49 Available
- Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops Folding Tactical Knife 3" Hawkbill... $14.49 Available
- KA-BAR Dozier Folding Hunter Knife 3" Drop Point AUS 8A... $20.99 Select Options
- Buck Folding Bucklite Max Medium Folding Pocket Knife 3" Drop... $17.79 Available
- Browning Mountain Ti Folding Pocket Knife 440A Black Titanium... $14.99 - $18.99 Select Options
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Tip-up
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Rockwell Hardness: 55-56
- Opening Method: Thumb stud
- Blade length: 3.43"
- Blade Width: N/A
- Closed Length: 4.61"
- Overall Length: 8"
- Weight: 3.7 oz.
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.