DPMS Free Float Tube Handguard High Quad Rail LR-308 Rifle Length Aluminum Matte
The .308 cal. version of the 4-rail free float tube features a solid one-piece free float tube made from 6066-T6 aircraft aluminum. The picatinny style rails are integrally machined into the free float tube, available in "High" for the original LR-308 upper receiver. The free float tubes are vented and hard coat anodized per mil spec and are matte black in color. Overall width dimension is 2.1" only slightly wider than the AR free float tubes, and includes a manganese phosphated steel locking collar to control the timing of the rails.
This item is designed to fit all DPMS standard length 308 models with a smooth sided upper receiver. If you add this to a carbine gas system or a mid length gas system it will need to be modified to be able to set the set screws in the gas block
Weight: 1.7 LBS
Overall Width: 2.1"
Inside Diameter: 1.375"
FOR GEN 1 RIFLES ONLY
- The DPMS High-Profile receiver will measure 3/16" thick from the top of the receiver rail to the charging handle cut out.
- This rail will work with a low-profile receiver, but the top rail of the handguard will not match the height of the receiver rail.
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
TAPCO Picatinny-Style Rail Covers 6-1/2" Polymer Package of 5
Hornady Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 115 Grain Full Metal Jacket
$15.79 - $349.99
Troy Industries Claymore Muzzle Brake 7.62mm AR-10, DPMS...
- Leupold PRW (Permanent Weaver-Style) Rings Matte View More Options
- Leupold Mark 4 Picatinny-Style Rings Matte View More Options
DPMS Gas Tube AR-15, LR-308
- Burris Fullfield E1 Rifle Scope 3-9x 40mm Ballistic Plex E1... View More Options
Magpul RVG Rail Vertical Forend Grip AR-15 Polymer
Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308...
$18.00 - $21.80
- Vortex Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover View More Options
DPMS LR-308 Oracle A3 Upper Receiver Assembly 308 Winchester...
$569.99Sale Save $60.00 (10%)
Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press Kit 9mm Luger