Winchester loads its ammunition only with premium components to maintain high standards in accuracy and performance. Key features included are a Lubalox coating that help prevents against barrel fouling, a Boat Tail design reduces drag and provides a more efficient flight profile for higher retained energy at long range, and a polycarbonate tip for improved ballistics and deformation resistance. Weight retention is close to 100%. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
- Caliber: 300 Win Mag
- Bullet Weight: 180 Grains
- Bullet Style: E-Tip Lead-Free
- Case Type: Brass
- Muzzle Velocity: 2950 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 3478 ft. lbs.
ATTENTION RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA:
- This bullet is certified by the State of California to be in compliance with the California Lead-Free Ban and meets the criteria under the Condor Preservation Act.