Wolff Striker Spring S&W Sigma 3-1/2 lb Reduced Power
- Apex Tactical Spring Kit Smith & Wesson Sigma... $20.95 Available
- Glockworx Competition Spring Kit Glock All Models... $8.55 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W SW40C, SW40E, SW40G, SW40P,... $33.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $8.49 - $17.30 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $11.49 - $18.95 Select Options
- Nosler Bonded Performance Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 64... $29.38 Available
- Volquartsen Target Hammer with Bushings Ruger 10/22... $32.91 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 230 Grain... $20.61 Available
- Volquartsen Exact Edge Extractor Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum,... $11.41 Available
- Grace USA Roll Pin Punch Set 7-Piece Steel... $32.99 Available
- Williams Adjustable Fire Sight Set Browning Buckmark Aluminum... $52.99 Available
- McFadden Ultimate Clip Loader 22 Long Rifle Pistol Magazine... $10.75 Available
Material: Premium Spring Steel
Features: Quality replacement springs
Gunsmithing Required: Requires disassembly and assembly for installation (see below)
Shipping Weight: 0.010 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.