Nordic Components Magazine Tube Extension Assembly Winchester SX2, SX3, FN SLP, Browning Gold 12 Gauge 6-Round Matte
- Otis #40 Rifle/Pistol Bore Brush 40 Caliber/10mm 8 x 32 Thread... $2.09 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $3.99 Select Options
- Briley X2 Extended Choke Tube Browning Invector, Mossberg... $42.95 Select Options
- Otis #45 Rifle/Pistol Bore Brush 45 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $2.09 Available
- Otis #38 Rifle/Pistol Bore Brush 38 Caliber/9mm 8 x 32 Thread... $2.09 Available
- Briley Unilube Choke Tube Anti-Seize 1/2 oz... $3.95 Available
- Grace USA Roll Pin Punch Set 7-Piece Steel... $29.99 Available
- Lee Pro 1000, Load-Master Progressive Press Bullet Feeder Die... $10.99 Available
- JP Enterprises Tactical Accessory Rail Adapter AR-15 2"... $32.49 Available
- Nordic Components Speed Bolt Handle Winchester SX2, SX3, FN... $28.45 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Compatible with Browning Gold and Silver, FN SLP, Winchester SX2, and SX3 shotguns in 12 Gauge only.
- Plus 1 capacity tubes have a fixed end cap (not removable like plus 2-8 round capacity tubes).
- Manufacturer highly recommends the use of a barrel clamp (Product # 667-570 or 185-334) for stabilization on any extension tube with a capacity over 5 Rounds.
- To determine the maximum length of the extension tube you'll want to use on your shotgun, measure the distance from the front of the barrel lug or forearm to the end of the barrel.
- All extension tube assemblies come with an oversize magazine tube spring that must be trimmed to the appropriate length for the selected tube size. With the tube installed on the gun and end cap removed, insert the magazine tube follower and spring. For proper spring tension and cycling, trim the spring's length so that NO LESS THAN 12" of it is exposed from the end of the extension tube with the end cap removed.
|Approx. Length Added||+1||+2||+3||+4||+5||+6||+7||+8|
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.