Lee Decapper and Base 22 Caliber
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die... $12.29 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 223 Remington... $5.19 Available
- Lee Universal Neck Expanding Die... $14.29 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Impact Bullet Puller... $15.49 Available
- Redfield Battlezone TAC 22 Rimfire Rifle Scope 2-7x 34mm... Add to Cart for Price
- Redfield Revenge Muzzleloader Scope 3-9x 42mm Accu-Ranger... $87.99 Available
- Otis Pro-Taper Rifle Chamber Brush AR-15 8 x 32 Thread... $5.69 Available
- Bushnell AR Optics Rimfire Rifle Scope 2-7x 32mm Side Focus... $144.99 Available
- Lee Alox Bullet Lube 4 oz Liquid... $5.99 Available
- Lee Ultimate 4-Die Set 223 Remington... $45.99 Available
- Redding Competition Bushing Neck Sizing Die Decapping Rod... $7.19 Available
Function: Removes crimped primers from military cases by driving them out with a hammer.
Notes: Hammer not included
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.