- Lithium batteries provide 20+ hour run time
- Piston driven contact switch ensures reliable function
The Nockturnal lighted arrow nock features a new trigger switch that is much more reliable and much more durable than other lighted arrow nocks. The switch is protected deep within the throat of the nock preventing is from being activated or deactivated inadvertently. This nock is much lighter than other lighted arrow nocks, weighing in at just 20 grains and is made from clear plastic so the light can be seen from hundreds of yards away.
- S Nocks fit arrows with an inside diameter of .244"
Examples include: Carbon Tech Cheetah, Beman ICS, Easton Flatline, Easton Uni-bushing, Carbon Express Maxima, Victory VForce, and many other arrows including aluminum arrows utilizing a Super Uni-bushing.
- X Nocks fit arrows with an inside diameter of .204"
Examples include: Easton ST Axis, Beman MFX, Trophy Ridge Arrows, Carbon Impact Hot Shaft XLT
- G Nocks fit arrows with an inside diameter of .165"
Examples include: Victory VAP and Easton A/C/C
- H Nocks fit arrows with an inside diameter of .233"
Examples include: Easton ST Epic, Easton ST Excel, Easton Bloodline, and Carbon Express Heritage
- GT Nocks fit arrows with an inside diameter of .246"
Examples include: Gold Tip Hunter, Gold Tip Kinetic, and Gold Tip Velocity
Weight: 20 grains