Cold Steel Mini Tuff Lite Folding Tactical Knife 2" Wharncliffe AUS 8A Stainless Steel Blade Grivory Handle Black
- Lansky Quick Fix Tungsten Carbide and Ceramic Knife Sharpener... $5.89 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $9.29 Available
- Lansky Deluxe Knife Sharpening System with Extra Coarse,... $41.99 Available
- Lansky Folding Rat Tail Diamond Knife Sharpener... $11.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $26.49 Available
It offers a 2" long, wide, hollow ground blade that's mercilessly sharp and can shear through the toughest materials with unexpected ease. It's highly useful for precision work and delivers deep penetration, yet its un-aggressive looking slant point tip, isn't likely to draw unwelcome attention.
The Mini Tuff-Lite is bred for work and offers a surprisingly good grip due to its superbly engineered handle. Made of Grivory, it offers an enormous strength to weight ratio and features our state of the art Tri-Ad® lock, which gives it astonishing muscle for its size.
It's inconspicuous and small, yet strong and tough. And it's light enough to carry with ease. Surely, it's the best accessory you'll ever carry.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: AUS 8A
- Handle Material: Grivory
- Blade Shape: Wharncliffe
- Assisted Opening: No
- Serrated: Plain Edge or Fully Serrated
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Ambidextrous, Tip Down
- Locking Mechanism: Tri-Ad
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Opening Method: Thumb-Hole
- Blade length: 2"
- Blade Thickness: 2.5mm
- Closed Length: 3"
- Overall Length: 5"
- Weight: 1.7 oz
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.