Harris #9 Bipod Adapter Flat Fore-End Black
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Sight-In Clam... $2.02 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 15-22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $17.29 Available
- Harris S-BRM Bipod Leg Notch Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9"... $104.99 Available
- Sharp Shoot R Wipe-Out Applicator Spout... $2.59 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $15.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die... $12.29 Available
- Caldwell AR-15 Brass Catcher Nylon Mesh Black... $10.79 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- Lee Quick Trim Die 308 Winchester... $9.19 Available
- Harris S-LM Bipod Leg Notch Sling Swivel Stud Mount 9" to 13"... $106.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Level-Level-Level Scope Crosshair Leveling... $19.49 Available
Harris Bipod Adapters
Number 2 Flange Nut:
Number 4 Universal Barrel Mount:
Number 5 Stud:
Number 6 Stud:
Number 6A Stud:
Number 8 Stud:
Shipping Weight: 0.180 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.