Harris #9 Bipod Adapter Flat Fore-End Black
- Harris S-BRM Bipod Leg Notch Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9"... $104.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 15-22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $13.76 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die... $12.29 Available
- Caldwell AR-15 Brass Catcher Nylon Mesh Black... $10.79 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- Alpha-Bravo Bipod Lock for Harris S Model Bipods Short Angled... $18.49 Available
- Lee Quick Trim Die 308 Winchester... $9.19 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Level-Level-Level Scope Crosshair Leveling... $19.49 Available
- Lee Collet 2-Die Neck Sizer Set 308 Winchester... $30.49 Available
- Lee Deluxe Quick Trim Case Trimmer... $15.29 Available
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 0.5 ml... $1.99 Available
- Forster Ultra 2-Die Set 308 Winchester... $98.99 Available
Harris Bipod Adapters
Number 2 Flange Nut:
Number 4 Universal Barrel Mount:
Number 5 Stud:
Number 6 Stud:
Number 6A Stud:
Number 8 Stud:
Shipping Weight: 0.180 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.