American Defense Recon-SL Quick-Release Scope Mount Picatinny-Style AR-15 Flat-Top Matte
- Make sure your firearm is unloaded and the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction
- Familiarize yourself with the mount and it's parts
- Unlock the mount. To do this, depress the lock button and move the lever 180 degrees to the unlocked position
- Install assembly onto rail and move lever to the locked position
- Check tension to close. Correct tension is the maximum amount of tension you can apply with your hand to move the lever to the closed position. A little judgment and personal preference is needed here.
- To set the tension for the lever, turn the adjustment screw one click at a time until the proper feel is reached. To tighten, turn the screw clockwise. To loosen the tension, turn it counterclockwise. This may take a few tries to get it exactly where you want it.
- Torque Ring Screws to 20-25 in/lbs.
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
MTM Ammunition Crate Polypropylene Dark Earth
$19.49 - $21.99
Springfield Armory Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 45 ACP
Clearance — Select Items$13.99 - $34.00Save up to $7.99 (19%)
Wilson Combat Service Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 45...
General Tools Drive Pin Punch Set Extra Long 5-Piece Steel
FNH Magazine FN SCAR 17s 308 Winchester Steel
$37.00 - $39.00
Hornady InterLock Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain...
UTG Pro Super Slim KeyMod Free Float Handguard AR-15 Aluminum...
$159.99 - $179.99
Military Surplus 3 Point Sling Grade 1 Nylon Tan
Sale$14.99List Price: $39.99 Save $25.00 (63%)
Energizer Battery EL123 (CR123 Compatible) Lithium
$4.29 - $20.49
Check-Mate Magazine M-14, M1A 308 Winchester
$22.99 - $33.49
ERGO WedgeLok KeyMod Slot Cover Polymer Package of 4
Xtreme Hardcore Gear Tru Level 1-Piece Picatinny-Style Scope...