American Defense Recon-SL Quick-Release Scope Mount Picatinny-Style AR-15 Flat-Top Matte
- Make sure your firearm is unloaded and the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction
- Familiarize yourself with the mount and it's parts
- Unlock the mount. To do this, depress the lock button and move the lever 180 degrees to the unlocked position
- Install assembly onto rail and move lever to the locked position
- Check tension to close. Correct tension is the maximum amount of tension you can apply with your hand to move the lever to the closed position. A little judgment and personal preference is needed here.
- To set the tension for the lever, turn the adjustment screw one click at a time until the proper feel is reached. To tighten, turn the screw clockwise. To loosen the tension, turn it counterclockwise. This may take a few tries to get it exactly where you want it.
- Torque Ring Screws to 20-25 in/lbs.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
Ruger Magazine Ruger Gunsite Scout 308 Winchester Polymer...
GrovTec Mil-Force Locking Sling Swivels 1-1/4" Steel Black (1...
- Vortex Bubble Level Anti-Cant Device Matte... View More Options
American Defense Recon-SW Quick-Release Scope Mount...
$164.95 - $175.95
CMMG AR-15 Gunbuilders Lower Receiver Parts Kit...
Voodoo Tactical Precision Rifle Magazine Pouch 308 Winchester...
$7.95 - $11.95List Price: $9.95 - $14.95 Save up to $3.00 (20%)
- Burris Scout Rifle Scope 2-7x 32mm Ballistic Plex Reticle...
Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C 2" Bullseye Reactive Targets Package...
Midwest Industries Rail Mount Sling Adapter with Standard...
Add to Cart for PriceSale List Price: $21.95
MidwayUSA Sniper Drag Bag Scoped Rifle Case...
$64.99 - $94.99Sale List Price: $159.99 Save up to $95.00 (59%)
- Vortex Viper PST Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 1-4x 24mm 1/2 MOA...