American Defense Recon-SL Quick-Release Scope Mount Picatinny-Style with 34mm Rings AR-15 Flat-Top Matte
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Pistol Case Polyester Dark Gray... $4.99 - $6.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Case AR-15 Rifle or Riot... $10.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Scoped Rifle Case Polyester... $9.99 Select Options
- BSA Sweet 22 Rimfire Rifle Scope 6-18x 40mm Side Focus Duplex... $153.99 Available
- Galco Small Of Back Holster Left Hand Glock 26, 27, 33 Leather... $87.96 Available
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 178 Grain Boat... $31.49 Available
- Galco Tuck-N-Go Inside the Waistband Holster Right Hand Sig... $27.96 Available
- Satern Powder Funnel 22 Caliber Aluminum and Brass... $12.29 Available
- Dewey 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 22 to 45 Caliber 9" Brass 8 x 32... $7.99 Available
- American Defense Recon-S Quick-Release Scope Mount... $159.95 Available
- Dewey 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 22 to 45 Caliber 6" Brass 8 x 32... $7.99 Available
- American Defense Scout-S Quick-Release Scope Mount... $134.95 Available
- Make sure your firearm is unloaded and the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction
- Familiarize yourself with the mount and it's parts
- Unlock the mount. To do this, depress the lock button and move the lever 180 degrees to the unlocked position
- Install assembly onto rail and move lever to the locked position
- Check tension to close. Correct tension is the maximum amount of tension you can apply with your hand to move the lever to the closed position. A little judgment and personal preference is needed here.
- To set the tension for the lever, turn the adjustment screw one click at a time until the proper feel is reached. To tighten, turn the screw clockwise. To loosen the tension, turn it counterclockwise. This may take a few tries to get it exactly where you want it.
- Torque Ring Screws to 20-25 in/lbs.