RWS LP8 Break Barrel Air Pistol 177 Caliber Pellet Black
- RWS Superpoint Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 8.2 Grain Spire... $10.99 Available
- Radians Rock Anti-Fog Shooting Glasses Clear Lens Black Frame... $9.19 Available
- Crosman Varmint Airgun Target Pack Crow, Squirrel, Prairie Dog... $3.69 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RWS Airgun Shooter's Kit 177 Caliber... $39.99 Available
- Browning 800 Express Break Barrel Air Pistol 177 Caliber... $139.99 Available
- Crosman C41 CO2 Air Pistol 177 Caliber BB Black with Brown... $60.99 Available
- Gamo PT-85 Blowback CO2 Air Pistol 177 Caliber Pellet Black... $84.99 Available
- Gamo PT-85 SOCOM Air Pistol 177 Caliber Pellet with Blowback... $104.99 Available
- Gamo PT-85 Tactical Air Pistol 177 Caliber Pellet with... $199.99 Available
- Crosman 2300T Competition Air Pistol 177 Caliber Pellet Zinc... $167.99 Special Order
Take you air pistol skill to the next level with the RWS LP8 Air Pistol. The LP8 is a powerful break barrel pistol that propels pellets at an amazing 700 FPS with its spring piston design. The 9" rifled steel barrel and 2-Stage adjustable trigger produce excellent accuracy. The LP8 features fiber optic sights, fixed front and adjustable rear sight, along with an 11mm groove for mounting optics. Pick up your RWS LP8 Air Pistol today for your next air gun adventure.
Caliber: 177 Cal
Weight: 3.2 lbs
Overall Length: 18.0"
Barrel Length: 9.0"
Magazine Capacity: Single Shot
Cocking Effort: 19 lbs
Trigger Pull: 3.3 lbs
Trigger Type: Two-stage adjustable
Max Muzzle Velocity: 700 fps
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Spring Piston
Front Sight: Fiber Optic
Rear Sight: Fiber Optic, Adjustable
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.