Cass Creek Woodland Whisper Incredible Hear Clip-On Microphone and Earbuds
- Pachmayr Tactical Grip Glove Slip-On Grip Sleeve S&W M&P... $10.99 Available
- Caldwell E-MAX Low Profile Behind the Head Electronic Earmuffs... $27.49 Available
- Bianchi 580 Speed Strips 38 Special and 357 Magnum Package of... $7.19 Available
- Blade-Tech Eclipse Outside the Waistband Holster Right Hand... $59.49 Available
- Peltor Indoor-Outdoor Range E-A-R Ear Plugs (NRR 22 dB) 1 Pair... $11.29 Available
- Galco Front Pocket Holster Ambidextrous Kahr MK40, MK9, PM40,... $51.96 Available
- Blackhawk Competition Belt/ Trouser Belt 1-1/2" Nylon Black... $15.76 - $19.99 Select Options
- DeSantis Thumb Break Scabbard Belt Holster Smith & Wesson M&P... $50.99 Select Options
- Clip-On microphone amplifies all sound up to 100' away
- Soft, long wear ear buds comfortably fit under a hat or cap
- Keeps your ears warm while allowing you to hear distant sounds
- Small in ear units will not hamper activities
- Volume controls allow for sound adjustment
Shipping Weight: 0.095 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.