PSE Wave Bowfishing Compound Bow Package Right Hand 20-40 lb. Up to 30" Draw Length Reaper H2O XL Camo
- Lightweight Split Limb Design
- BF Optimized Letoff perfect for bowfishing
- 32-1/4" axle-to-axle
- Made in the USA
Bowfishing is a rugged, demanding sport that is hard on equipment. That's why serious bowfishermen demand serious gear. The redesigned Wave from PSE is engineered to meet their specific needs and perform under the harshest conditions. It features a lightweight split limb design and bowfishing optimized HP cams that hold a constant draw weight and can be snap shot like a recurve. Designed to perform like no other bowfishing bow ever built, the Wave is the ultimate bowfishing bow.
- IBO Speed Rating: N/A
- Axle-to-axle length: 32-1/4"
- Mass Weight: 3.3 lbs
- Let Off: N/A
- Brace Height:6-1/2"
- Draw Length Range: 0" to 30"
- Draw Length Modules Included: N/A
- Cam Type: Single
- Riser Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Reaper H2OXL Camo
- AMS Retriever Bowfishing Reel
- 25 yards of Hi-vis Orange Line
- Snap Shot Arrow Rest
- Two Fiberglass Bowfishing Arrows with Safety Slides and Carp Points
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 7.450 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.