- Lightweight Split Limb Design
- BF Optimized Letoff perfect for bowfishing
- 32-1/4" axle-to-axle
- Made in the USA
Bowfishing is a rugged, demanding sport that is hard on equipment. That's why serious bowfishermen demand serious gear. The redesigned Wave from PSE is engineered to meet their specific needs and perform under the harshest conditions. It features a lightweight split limb design and bowfishing optimized HP cams that hold a constant draw weight and can be snap shot like a recurve. Designed to perform like no other bowfishing bow ever built, the Wave is the ultimate bowfishing bow.
- IBO Speed Rating: N/A
- Axle-to-axle length: 32-1/4"
- Mass Weight: 3.3 lbs
- Let Off: N/A
- Brace Height:6-1/2"
- Draw Length Range: 0" to 30"
- Draw Length Modules Included: N/A
- Cam Type: Single
- Riser Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Reaper H2OXL Camo
- AMS Retriever Bowfishing Reel
- 25 yards of Hi-vis Orange Line
- Snap Shot Arrow Rest
- Two Fiberglass Bowfishing Arrows with Safety Slides and Carp Points