Gamo Bone Collector IGT Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Synthetic Stock Matte Barrel with 4x32mm Scope
- Gamo Airgun Cleaning Kit 177, 22, 25 Caliber... $11.49 Available
- Radians Rock Anti-Fog Shooting Glasses Clear Lens Black Frame... $9.19 Available
- Gamo Bone Collector Paper Airgun Targets Pack of 100... $5.59 Available
- Gamo Bone Collector Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.56 Grain... $5.99 Available
- Remington T-71 Shooting Glasses... $15.29 Select Options
- Gamo Whisper G2 Pellet Air Rifle Black Synthetic Stock Blue... $182.39 - $209.99 Select Options
- Gamo Whisper Fusion Pro Pellet Air Rifle Black Synthetic Stock... $274.99 Select Options
- Gamo MRA Showstopper Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Black... $189.99 Available
- Gamo Whisper Fusion Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Synthetic... $249.99 Available
- Gamo Varmint Hunter HP Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Olive Drab... $219.99 Available
- Gamo Varmint Hunter Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Black... $172.48 Available
The Gamo BONE COLLECTOR Bull Whisper.177 air rifle was designed in collaboration with Michael Waddell and Travis "T Bone" Turner of the BONE COLLECTOR TV series. The gun is built on a special hunter forest green composite stock with dark grey rubber grip inserts. The Bull Whisper has a new noise and muzzle blast reducer integrated into a bull barrel.
The Bone Collector logo is prominently shown on the synthetic high-grade stock. It utilizes the advanced IGT (Inert Gas Technology) which drives the new .177 cal. Platinum Ballistic Alloy PBA hunting rounds at up to 1300 fps and 22 cal. Platinum Ballistic Alloy PBA hunting rounds at up to 975 fps.
Caliber: 177 Cal
Weight: 5.5 lbs
Overall Length: 44.6"
Barrel Length: 19.2"
Magazine Capacity: Single Shot
Cocking Effort: 32 lbs
Trigger Pull: 3.75 lbs
Trigger Type: Two-stage adjustable
Max Muzzle Velocity: 1300 fps
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Gas Piston
Scope: 4x 32mm
Front Sight: None
Rear Sight: None
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.
Shipping Weight: 7.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.