Warne 1" 22 Caliber Rings Matte High
- Savage Arms Extractor Top Loading All Calibers... $6.09 Available
- Hornady Neck Turning Tool... $58.99 Available
- Shooting Chrony F1 Master Chronograph... $127.99 Available
- Holland's Quick Discharge Muzzle Brake 3/4"-28 Thread Chrome... $112.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 3" Self-Adhesive Bullseye (2 Bulls... $16.29 Available
- Warne Maxima 2-Piece Steel Weaver-Style Scope Base Browning... $25.99 Available
- Timney Featherweight Deluxe Trigger Remington 799, Interarms... $99.99 Available
- Timney Rifle Trigger Sako "A" Actions with Safety 1-1/2 to 4... $124.99 Available
- Ironsighter 2-Piece Weaver-Style Scope Base Remington 700,... $21.99 Available
- Hornady Shellholder #3 (22 Hornet, 22 K-Hornet)... $4.89 Available
- Pachmayr Master Gunsmith Screw Kit Package of 277... $30.99 Available
- PTG Indicator Rod 22 Centerfire Caliber... $43.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
CHOOSING RINGS: Ring height is determined by measuring the outside objective (bell) diameter on your scope.
Ring Height: .525" (measured from base of ring to bottom of scope tube)
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.