Hi-Country Meat Marinade 4 oz
- Voodoo Tactical Woven Coalition Desert Scarf Cotton... $6.99 Select Options
- Mountain House Beef Stroganoff Freeze Dried Meal 4.8 oz... $5.49 Available
- Hoppe's #9 Wax Treated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.48 Available
- Primos Frantic Fawn Electronic Predator Decoy... $27.28 Available
- Mountain House Rice and Chicken Freeze Dried Meal 6.4 oz... $5.49 Available
- Dead Down Wind Custom Treestand Kit with Fleece Skull Cap... $25.49 Available
- MidwayUSA Spudz Lens Cleaning Cloth 6" x 6" Black... $3.99 Available
- McNett Op Drops Anti-Fog and Lens Cleaning System... $6.99 Available
- Mountain House Spaghetti with Meat Sauce Freeze Dried Meal 4.5... $5.49 Available
- Zeiss Lens Spray Cleaner 3 oz Liquid... $4.49 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Nightforce Spudz Lens Cleaning Cloth Black... $6.00 Available
Hi-Country's meat marinades were created to impart unique flavors while tenderizing meat. They also function to bind natural juices. Thickness, surface area and type of meat determine how much flavor and how much tenderizing a marinade will provide. Along with meat prep instructions, Hi-Country provides information on how to increase the flavor potential by mixing marinades with oils, or the tenderizing functionality by adding juices, wine, or flavored vinegars.
Hi-Country Marinades contain appropriate seasonings, but also contain oil and acidic components to create the functionality of a flavor enhancer and a tenderizer. Dry marinades may also be used as a rub for flavor also.
Each box contains two 2 oz. packets, enough to flavor 6 lbs. of meat total.