Hi-Country Meat Marinade 4 oz
- Break-Free Collector Long Term Gun Storage Preservative Gun... $11.49 Available
- Aimpoint 30mm Weaver-Style Rings Matte Medium... $23.00 Available
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Objective (Front)... $5.09 - $9.99 Select Options
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Eyepiece (Rear)... $6.73 - $9.99 Select Options
- Vortex 30mm Tactical Picatinny-Style Ring Matte... $19.99 Select Options
- Hi-Country Snack Stick Seasoning... $4.80 - $8.99 Select Options
- Otis O12-PL Plastic Remover Liquid... $5.58 - $33.49 Select Options
Hi-Country's meat marinades were created to impart unique flavors while tenderizing meat. They also function to bind natural juices. Thickness, surface area and type of meat determine how much flavor and how much tenderizing a marinade will provide. Along with meat prep instructions, Hi-Country provides information on how to increase the flavor potential by mixing marinades with oils, or the tenderizing functionality by adding juices, wine, or flavored vinegars.
Hi-Country Marinades contain appropriate seasonings, but also contain oil and acidic components to create the functionality of a flavor enhancer and a tenderizer. Dry marinades may also be used as a rub for flavor also.
Each box contains two 2 oz. packets, enough to flavor 6 lbs. of meat total.