Green Mountain Barrel Mauser Series 3 7mm-08 Remington F34 Contour 1 in 9-1/2" Twist 24" Chrome Moly in the White
- Loctite Anti-Seize Grease Silver 20 gm Stick... $6.49 Available
- PTG Headspace Go Gage 243 Winchester, 260 Remington, 7mm-08... $27.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- PTG Headspace No-Go Gage 243 Winchester, 260 Remington, 7mm-08... $27.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- PTG Solid Pilot Chamber Finish Reamer 7mm-08 Remington... $95.99 Available
- Bold Optima Rifle Trigger Mauser 98 with Side Safety 2 to 4 lb... $48.99 Available
- Redding 2-Die Set 6.5mm-284 Norma (6.5mm-284 Winchester)... $54.99 Available
- Weaver 1-Piece Grand Slam Standard Scope Base Mauser 98 Gloss... $22.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nikon Buckmasters Rifle Scope 6-18x 40mm Side Focus Matte... $229.99 - $314.99 Select Options
Installation of these barrels is well within the realm of a "bench top" project, and machinery such as a lathe is typically not required, but they are not a drop-in fit. The specialized tools required, such as chamber reamers, can all be hand powered. Jerry Kuhnhausen's book, The Mauser Bolt Actions: M91 Through M98, A Shop Manual (#661-999) is a superbly illustrated how-to reference for this project.
Furnished "in the white" this barrel will require finish chambering by an experienced gunsmith. Fits most Large Ring (1-3/8") Mauser model 98s as well as Centurion, FN, Interarms Mark X, and many others with 1.100" x 12tpi.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.