DPMS Trigger Group AR-15, LR-308 Small Pin .154" Single Stage Matte
- Yankee Hill Machine Free Float Tube Handguard Anti-Rotation... $2.20 Available
- JP Enterprises Fire Control System Trigger Spring Kit AR-15... $10.49 Available
- AR-Stoner Bolt Carrier Assembly Mil-Spec AR-15 223 Remington... $88.18 Closeout Special
- Cylinder & Slide Grip Screws Slotted Head 1911 Stainless Steel... $6.75 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Free Float Tube Handguard Bipod Stud Steel... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Trigger Spring AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Grip Screws Slotted Head 1911 Blue Package of... $4.25 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Diamond Free Float Tube Handguard Quad... $94.63 - $160.70 Select Options
- DPMS Hammer Spring AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Block with Flip-Up Front Sight &... Add to Cart for Price
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 222 Remington, 223 Remington,... $4.19 Available
- DPMS Hammer with Spring AR-15, LR-308 Small Pin .154"... $19.49 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.230 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.