Energizer Battery CR123A (EL123A) Lithium Pack of 12
- Surefire SC1 Spare Battery Carrier for Standard (6P)... $14.00 Available
- Maxpedition Pistol Gun Case Nylon... $35.09 - $35.99 Select Options
- Surefire SC2 Spare Battery Carrier for Millennium Flashlights... $14.00 Available
- Surefire SC3 Spare Battery Carrier for Executive Flashlights... $14.00 Available
- Energizer Battery CR2032 Lithium Pack of 2... $3.49 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308... $18.00 - $21.80 Select Options
- Hoppe's Big Buck Target 28" x 28" Package of 5... $4.09 Available
- Energizer Battery CR2 Lithium Pack of 2... $9.99 Available
- Magpul CTR, UBR, ACS, MOE, STR, ACS-L Recoil Pad Rubber Black... $18.95 Select Options
- Hornady Die Box Large... $5.09 Available
- Energizer Battery EVR-2L76BP Lithium... $3.99 Available
- Sure Shot Zombie Grenade Rimfire Exploding Target 1/2 lb... $9.99 Available
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 223 Remington 50 Grain... $12.49 - $288.99 Select Options
- Streamlight TLR-1 HL Weaponlight LED with 2 CR123A Batteries... $149.99 Available
- Streamlight TLR-1 Tactical Illuminator Flashlight White LED ... $109.99 Available
- Rechargeable: No
- Chemical System: Lithium
- Voltage: 3.0
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 60 degrees Celcius
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 60 degrees Celcius
- Capacity: 1500 mAh (to 2.0 volts)
- Weight: 16.5 grams
- Max Discharge: 1500 mA continuous (3500 mA pulse)
- Max Rev Charge: 2 uA
- Shelf life: 7+ Years
- This battery is a replacement for:
- 123 Sanyo
- Various 123
XThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.