Burris 30mm Signature Standard Rings Matte Medium
- Berger Classic Hunter Hybrid Hunting Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm... $45.49 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die... $11.99 Available
- Leupold Torx Head Screw Kit for Scope Rings and Bases Package... $43.99 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 7mm STW... $12.99 Available
- Caldwell Rock BR Competition Rifle Front Shooting Rest... $176.99 Available
- Tactical Solutions Belt Holster Ambidextrous Ruger Mark I,... $23.99 Available
- Lee Case Sizing Lube 2 oz Tube... $3.99 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 300 Winchester Magnum... $12.99 Available
- Redding 3-Die Set 307, 308 Winchester... $66.99 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 7mm Winchester Short Magnum (WSM)... $23.49 Available
- Montana X-Treme (MTX) 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 17 to 20 Caliber... $49.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Berger Hunting Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284 Diameter) 168... $45.49 - $209.99 Select Options
The optional offset inserts (not available for 30mm rings) allow a gun to be sighted in that cannot be zeroed with the available windage and elevation adjustments in the scope.
For serious shooters, the optional offset inserts allow a scope to be brought almost to complete zero, then using the windage and elevation adjustments only for the final, fine adjustment. This keeps the erector tube centered in the scope for improved scope clarity and performance.
CHOOSING RINGS: Ring height is determined by measuring the outside objective (bell) diameter on your scope. If you aren't sure which rings will suit your needs, please refer to the Ring Height Application Chart.
Ring Diameter:30 mm
Ring Height: .180" (measured from base of ring to bottom of scope tube)
Offset Insert Option:
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.