Burris Signature Rings are a real breakthrough in ring design. Each ring includes a set of self-centering, synthetic inserts that won't scratch the scope, yet provide perfect alignment of scope and rings and near 100% contact between the rings and scope; there is never a need to lap Burris Signature Rings.
The optional offset inserts (not available for 30mm rings) allow a gun to be sighted in that cannot be zeroed with the available windage and elevation adjustments in the scope.
For serious shooters, the optional offset inserts allow a scope to be brought almost to complete zero, then using the windage and elevation adjustments only for the final, fine adjustment. This keeps the erector tube centered in the scope for improved scope clarity and performance.
Height: Medium=.78"; High=.80"; Extra High=1.02"
Style: Dovetail front, windage adjustable rear
Ring Diameter: 30mm
- Includes "Zero" inserts and +/- .010 inserts for both front and rear rings
- Mounting hardware included.
Offset Insert Option:
- Signature rings may be used with Burris Pos-Align offset inserts (sold separately). These replace the standard inserts that are supplied with Signature rings and are used to move the scope tube within the ring itself rather than using the scope's windage and elevation adjustments alone.
- Offset inserts are available in .005", .010" and .020" offset distances.
- Offset inserts have the center opening offset by the amount of distance shown in the description. For example, .005" offset inserts will move the scope tube .005" toward the thinner of the two inserts. The inserts can be used to move the scope tube in the front ring, the rear ring or both rings. The inserts may also be used in any combination as long as the matched halves stay together. A set of .005" inserts may be used in the front ring and .010" inserts in the rear or whatever combination is needed.
- If the inserts are used to move the front of the scope tube to the right, the point of impact at 100 yards will move to the left approximately 5 inches. If the scope tube is moved in the rear ring to the right, the point of impact will move to the right.
Inserts can be used to move the scope tube in any direction needed for windage and/or elevation.