Starrett Dial Caliper 6" Stainless Steel
- Only American made dial caliper
- Direct reading, reliable and accurate
- One hand use with thumb-operated, fine adjustment roll
- Knife edge contacts for both inside and outside measurements
The Starrett 120 Series Dial Calipers are the only American made dial calipers. These calipers are used by mechanics and toolmakers everywhere. Features include direct reading, ease-of-handling, reliability and accuracy making these one of the handiest measuring tools available. These calipers come with a fitted plastic case and a standard letter of certification.
Revolution Range: .100"
Bar Graduations: .100"
Material: Stainless Steel
Dial Color: White
Inside Jaw Depth: .625"
Outside Jaw Depth: 1.5"
Case Type: Plastic Fitted
Accuracy: +/- .001"
Shipping Weight: 0.700 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Fiocchi Golden Pheasant Ammunition 20 Gauge 3" 1-1/4 oz #7-1/2... $15.99 Available
- Redding Shellholder #1 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $8.99 Available
- Forster Bench Rest Full Length Sizer Die 260 Remington... $35.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Adjustable Case Length Headspace Gage 300... $33.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Adjustable Case Length Headspace Gage 338... $33.99 Available
- RCBS Rock Chucker Supreme Single Stage Press... $136.99 Available
- PAST Super Mag Plus Recoil Pad Shield Ambidextrous... $32.99 Available
- Forster Ultra Micrometer Seater Die 260 Remington... $70.99 Available
- Forster Co-Ax Case and Cartridge Concentricity Gage with Dial... $85.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK