Starrett Dial Caliper 6" Stainless Steel
- Only American made dial caliper
- Direct reading, reliable and accurate
- One hand use with thumb-operated, fine adjustment roll
- Knife edge contacts for both inside and outside measurements
The Starrett 120 Series Dial Calipers are the only American made dial calipers. These calipers are used by mechanics and toolmakers everywhere. Features include direct reading, ease-of-handling, reliability and accuracy making these one of the handiest measuring tools available. These calipers come with a fitted plastic case and a standard letter of certification.
Revolution Range: .100"
Bar Graduations: .100"
Material: Stainless Steel
Dial Color: White
Inside Jaw Depth: .625"
Outside Jaw Depth: 1.5"
Case Type: Plastic Fitted
Accuracy: +/- .001"
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Lapua Reloading Brass 223 Remington Box of 100... $60.99 Available
- Fiocchi Golden Pheasant Ammunition 20 Gauge 3" 1-1/4 oz #7-1/2... $15.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $6.99 Available
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
- Redding Competition Seater Die 308 Winchester... $102.99 Available
- Redding Shellholder #1 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $8.99 Available
- Excalibur Boltcutter Fixed Blade Broadhead 150 Grain Stainless... $36.49 Available
- Redding Competition Seater Die 9mm Luger... $79.99 Available
- Redding Carbide Sizer Die 9mm Luger... $70.99 Available
- Redding Carbide Sizer Die 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45 GAP... $63.99 Available
- Forster Bench Rest Full Length Sizer Die 260 Remington... $35.99 Available
- RCBS Powder Trickler 2... $22.99 Available