Starrett Dial Caliper 6" Stainless Steel
- Videos (8)
- Only American made dial caliper
- Direct reading, reliable and accurate
- One hand use with thumb-operated, fine adjustment roll
- Knife edge contacts for both inside and outside measurements
The Starrett 120 Series Dial Calipers are the only American made dial calipers. These calipers are used by mechanics and toolmakers everywhere. Features include direct reading, ease-of-handling, reliability and accuracy making these one of the handiest measuring tools available. These calipers come with a fitted plastic case and a standard letter of certification.
Revolution Range: .100"
Bar Graduations: .100"
Material: Stainless Steel
Dial Color: White
Inside Jaw Depth: .625"
Outside Jaw Depth: 1.5"
Case Type: Plastic Fitted
Accuracy: +/- .001"
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.700 Pounds
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
Hoppe's BoreSnake Venom Bore Cleaning Solvent
$6.19 - $8.49
Hoppe's BoreSnake Rifle Bore Cleaner
Hoppe's BoreSnake Venom Gun Oil with T3 Liquid
$5.69 - $9.99
Leupold FX-3 Target Rifle Scope 12x 40mm Adjustable Objective...
$499.99 - $549.99 & SHIPS FREE
RCBS M1000 Magnetic Powder Scale
MidwayUSA Tactical Backpack
$69.99List Price: $129.99 - $135.99 Save up to $66.00 (49%)
PTG Barrel Bushing Fitting Mandrel 1911