Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 7.7mm Japanese Arisaka
- Plano Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 50-Round Plastic Dark... $2.29 Available
- Plano Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 250 Savage, 35 Remington... $2.79 Available
- Norma Reloading Brass 7.7mm Japanese... $30.99 - $2,693.99 Select Options
- DPMS Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308 Winchester 10-Round Steel... $29.99 Available
- Plano Small Field Box 15" x 8" x 6-1/4" Polymer Camo... $13.29 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Charter Arms, Rossi 68, Ruger SP101,... $10.29 Available
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 270 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield,... $2.19 Select Options
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 223 Remington... $5.19 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Dial Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $21.83 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #7 (30-40 Krag, 303 British, 40-50 Sharps... $7.99 Available
- Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullets 35 Caliber (358 Diameter) 225... $41.99 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain... $24.99 Available
Die Size: 7/8"-14 threads
Shellholder Included: Yes
Notes: 2 Year Warranty
Shipping Weight: 1.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.