Lee Auto Prime Hand Priming Tool Shellholder #9 (41 Remington Magnum)
- Speer Bullets 38 Caliber (358 Diameter) 158 Grain Lead... $43.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $4.99 Select Options
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 222 Remington, 223... $2.19 Select Options
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 41 Remington Magnum... $31.99 Available
- Lee 3 Hole Turret Press, Pro 1000 Progressive Press Turret... $10.29 Available
- Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 41 Remington Magnum... $18.79 Available
- Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press Shellplate #9 (41 Remington... $14.29 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 223 Remington... $26.99 Available
- Lee Box for Auto Prime Shellholders... $3.99 Available
- Lee Auto Prime Hand Priming Tool Shellholder #4 (17 Remington,... $3.19 Available
- Lee Auto Prime Hand Priming Tool Shellholder #7 (30 M1... $3.19 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 0.030 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.