- Rugged HD2 material
- Double-lined for waterproof protection
- 14 individual organizational pockets
- 4 D-rings for accessories
- Tan liner to reflect light and make it easy to view the contents
- 6 daisy chain loops for attaching accessories
- 2 Spring-Open Shell Pockets
- Top strap for hanging from a limb or tree hook
- Hydration compatible (hydration bladder not included)
This is the ultimate backpack for waterfowl hunters that must walk in to their hunting area and pack in all their gear. Large storage compartments and plenty of customized pockets hold everything you need to get from your boat or vehicle to your favorite honey-hole in one trip. The Walk-In Backpack allows you to transport a ton of gear and still keep your hands and arms free, an important advantage on pre-dawn treks through wet terrain. Comfortable padded shoulder straps, adjustable chest strap, and an adjustable waist belt make it easy to pack in a ton of gear.
Overall Dimensions: 15" D x 23" W x 23.5" H
Weight: 4.5 lb
Capacity: 8107 cubic inches
Hydration Compatible: No
Number of Pockets: 4
- Main Compartment: 22" x 12" x 8"
- Top Front pocket (Top): 14" x 10" x 4"
- Front pocket (Bottom): 15" x 13" x 3"
- Hydration Pouch: 15" x 13"
Adjustable Torso: No
Fits Waist/Hips: Up to 52"