- Swamp Sole molded plastic bottom
- Large cargo area
- Two outer storage compartments
- Inner security pocket
- Sunglasses pocket with EVA foam padding
- 10 exterior shell loops
- Exterior water bottle pocket
- Top carry handle with quick-release attachment
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Padded waist belt
- Hydration compatible (bladder not included)
The Swamp Sole Backpack is built for hunters that require lots of gear and need a way to transport it comfortably, access it easily, and keep it protected in the process. The molded Swamp Sole hard bottom forms the perfect foundation for this well thought-out packing system.
The main purpose of the Drake Swamp Sole Backpack is to keep essential items on the outside for easy access. There are 10 front shell loops, a zippered storage pouch on the left side, a padded sunglasses/goggles case, and a pocket for a water bottle or small thermos - all located on the outside of the pack for fast access without having to dig through the large cargo area. But make no mistake, the Swamp Sole Backpack has plenty of interior cargo storage as well for boxes of shells, extra layers of clothing, and anything else you need to pack in for the hunt.
The portion of the pack that touches your back is constructed with air-mesh padding and a central air-flow channel to increase ventilation and minimize perspiration while you carry the pack. This backpack is also hydration-compatible so you can add your own hydration bladder for those really long hikes to your favorite hunting spot.
Overall Dimensions: 20" x 16" x 8"
Weight: 4.2 lb
Capacity: Not listed by manufacturer
Hydration Compatible: Yes
- Rugged HD2 material with PVC backing
- Molded hard plastic bottom
- Neoprene shell loops
- Front (w/ shell loops): 12" x 10" x 2"
- Top front (w/ logo) 5" x 6"
- Middle Compartment: 19" x 12" x 3"
- Back Compartment: 19" x 12" x 3"
- Side Pocket: 8" x 5"
Fits Waist: Up to 52"