- Retractable, multi-position, compact stock
- Machine hardened aircraft aluminum rails & latch
- Ultra lightweight polymer buttstock and continuous cheek piece
- Tomahawk Standard uses MIL-SPEC bolt carrier group
- Q.D. swivel hole for sling attachment
A BattleAx for the 21st Century: the new TROY Tomahawk Stock. The Tomahawk is a modern, combat-tactical, PDW-style retractable stock with an integrated cheek piece that elevates 7.62 carbines, making them powerful, compact and ultra lightweight.
Utilizing a MIL-SPEC bolt carrier group, the Tomahawk Standard (7.62) shortens overall length by 2" compared to an M4 stock. The impact-resistant, polymer cheek-piece with QD swivel mount provides stability and comfort; the aluminum thumb-latch and guide rails offer superior strength and five positions of adjustment.
Material: Aluminum Rails & Latch, Polymer Buttstock
Weight: 10.4 oz (16.9oz with Spring and Buffer)