"Standard Catalog of Smith & Wesson, Third Edition" Book by Jim Supica & Richard Nahas
- Shooter's Choice All Weather High-Tech Gun Grease 10cc Syringe... $7.49 Available
- Tetra Gun Grease 1 oz Tube... $5.19 Available
- Oberndorf Extractor Mauser 98 Steel in the White... $28.99 Available
- Safariland CD-2 Speedloader Holder Up To 2" Belt Clip Small,... $9.59 Available
- NRA Licensed Gun Care System By Mil-Comm TW25B Gun Grease 12cc... $9.89 Available
- MidwayUSA Rust and Lead Remover Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Hoppe's #9 Gun Oil Liquid... $2.59 - $4.59 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #503 38 Special, 38 Super,... $2.19 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Tactical Pistol Case... $9.99 Select Options
- "Lyman Black Powder Handbook and Loading Manual: All New 2nd... $17.49 Available
- Forster Stock Inletting Guide Screws Mauser 98 Package of 2... $5.99 Available
- "The Colt .45 Automatic: A Shop Manual Volume 1" Book by Jerry... $34.95 Available
Author: Jim Supica, Richard Nahas
Publisher: Krause Publications
Date of Publication: 2007
Number of Pages: 432
Summary of Material:
Shipping Weight: 4.000 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.