"Standard Catalog of Smith & Wesson, Third Edition" Book by Jim Supica & Richard Nahas
Author: Jim Supica, Richard Nahas
Publisher: Krause Publications
Date of Publication: 2007
Number of Pages: 432
Summary of Material:
Shipping Weight: 4.000 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
- Starline Reloading Brass 45 ACP... $21.49 - $217.99 Select Options
- Blue Book of Gun Values 35th Edition Book by S.P. Fjestad... $27.72 Available
- "The Last Steel Warrior: U.S. M14 Rifle" Book by Frank... $31.99 Available
- Uncle Mike's Sidekick Hip Holster Right Hand Small Frame... $9.02 Available
- "Principles of Personal Defense, Revised Edition" Book by Jeff... $11.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK